Layer pads are used as a protective layer in boxes, containers and other outer packaging where they isolate individual layers of products placed in cushioning inserts, grids or interlocking partitions. The layer pads may be a simple of blank or plate, they may incorporate various shaped cut-outs or handles. The layer pads can be provided with 3D cushioning inserts for securing individual products.
- cartonplast laminated with fabric
- corrugated cardboard
- foam polyethylene
- bubble foil,
- laminated HDPE foil
- foam polyurethane (soft foam).
- individual layer pads
- layer pads with cut-outs, holes, etc.
- layer pads inserted into a box
- layer pads laminated with fabric
- sealed edge layer pads
- layer pads with cushioning inserts.
- marked by print or adhesive labels
- self-adhesive layer for firm attachment to the base.