Custom cut-outs and cushioning inserts
Custom cut-outs and cushioning inserts are mostly used for securing various components and products in the outer packaging - cardboard box, plastic box, etc. - where they can be freely inserted together with the product or be an integrated part of the packaging. Custom cut-outs and cushioning inserts protect the products from impacts, prevent movement within the outer casing and fill empty voids.
We design and produce this packaging type for a specific application. For smaller and medium product runs we produce custom cut-outs and cushioning inserts made of welded foam polyethylene (EPE) or of three-, five- or seven-layered corrugated cardboard. For larger product runs we produce expanded (EPS, EPP) packaging.
- multilayer corrugated board
- foam polyethylene (EPE, XPE)
- polystyrene (EPS).
- simple shape cut-outs
- shape cut-outs to secure parts,
- folding cushioning insert called "ejector"
- custom cut-outs using a combination of several materials
- printing (handling and recycling signs, logos, etc.)
- antistatic (ESD) design
- anti-corrosive design.